Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Why?

Why can't i be alone? I can't even make decisions.. I hate it when people ask you what your doing, then you tell them and then suddenly your decision is wrong. So then you have to change you mind to suit them. Why? I hate that. I feel like i have to explain myself to people all the time. Why should i have to explain my own decisions. If something bad happends then its all my own fault and i have brought it upon myself. Whenever this happens i always end up hurting someone else. Though my constant changing of decision. I hate that. I hate myself for doing that. I just want to be alone..

I hate it when people tell you what has happend to them through thier wrong making decision, or if they go on about it for ages and all you really want to do is make your own mistakes.
Leave me alone..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home