Monday, August 01, 2005

Off to spain....

How fun, if that title wasnt obvious enough i am off to spain for a few weeks... hehe. I am quite excited actually i havent been away for a while and i am looking forward to a change of senery. The only thing that scares me about going into a foreign country is that every one is in fact foreign, and its like there language is code so you never really know what they are saying. eek. But yes it shall be much funess hopefully. I will miss Marky though!!! so so much :( wish i could have squished him in with all my clothes. No one would have noticed him its not like he is bomb shaped or anything, he would just be sleeping in my suitcase accidently on purpose. hehe. And thats about it for todays blog.. just so you know i am not neglecting my blog again i actually have a purpose to be away from it.. hehe sorry blog. See you soon x

Smoogles

3 Comments:

Blogger ʎ said...

bon voyage

3:02 AM  
Blogger Georgina said...

adios!

4:59 AM  
Blogger exile said...

don't drink the water!

"never drink the water, that's where the fish to their business" WC Fields

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home