Sunday, April 10, 2005

Random mumblings

Well hey.. we meet again blog. I really must stop talking to myself people are starting to notice and i fear that i mite reveal the secret plans to take over the world. But alas i'm sure my leader will help me to stop this foolish behaviour, otherwise my position as trusty sidekick will be removed from my name badge.. I would prolly be tossed aside and have to become underground cleaner of the underground layer. Maybe i could join a cult and disguise my identity thats always a new and exciting approach to be discrete. I could join a Mafia gang all i would need to do is find a distant relative that is Italian, then i'm in Yeehaw! However i don't seem to know any distant realatives that are Itialian, hmmm need to rethink that one. Anyway its gone cold again, its suposed to be spring going on summer but nooo someone has just decided that they miss the coldness of winter and they have gone and pressed the blue button labeled winter. HMPT. Well thankyou very much. Maybe the reason i talk to myself is because of the variation in weather changes.. that is a clearly suitable explaination for my mumblings. And on that note i will be off *waves*

3 Comments:

Blogger exile said...

first you mention me as the leader, then you tell everyone about my winter button.

sheesh, we're never going to take over the world at this rate.

7:12 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

Opps.. Sorry. Wait a second, your the person who pressed the winter button!?! What are you playing at?.. hehe

10:56 AM  
Blogger exile said...

I'M IN CALIFORNIA BABY

our winter is a couple clouds. untill recently i didn't even know the button worked.

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home