Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dysfunctional Jaw Syndrome...

So the other day i was talking to my dear friend laura, and she informed me that her jaw was feeling rather wierd. So this made me think about my recent diagnosois. I woke up one morning to find my jaw felt wierd and seemed to have moved out of place, so a few weeks later i decided to go and see the doctor and all he seemed to do was poke my jaw and then wondered round his little office and then said 'Dysfunctional Jaw Syndrome' U have dysfunctional jaw syndrome. So i left the docotors in fits of giggles because of the fact that he had blatenly made it up!. And today i found that as i was bored i would have a look to see if this Diagnosis actually exsisted and to my suprise, it didnt..... My point proved! However i did find a syndrome that was kinda like it. Message to everyone Doctors are PHONEYS!!!! hehehehe

7 Comments:

Blogger ʎ said...

Betty versus The Doctors
1-0

12:51 PM  
Blogger Betty said...

Mwhahaha bring it on! heehee

3:38 AM  
Blogger Georgina said...

~Scared of doctors now~ :'(

11:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, my name is not actually anonymous its matt (remeber me? from laura's party and the occasional 45 pence exchanging hands as i take my break from work on saturdays and have to find some way to take out my anger by buying a sausage roll and devouring it!) but to the point these blogger people wont let me post on anyones blog!!!! i don't know why, but thats the reason for the name!!(or lack of it!) but BACK AGAIN to the point ~going off on a tangent is one of my specialities~ i just thought i'd say hi! so "HI!" : ) hehe, bye!!!!

9:39 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

Hi Matt, I remeber you!! do u know i see u most weeks while i'm at work and i have been thinking i know him from somewhere and then i thought it was u but i wasnt actually sure, so i am very sorry that i have not said 'hello' to you. You prolly think i'm just a rude ignorant person so i'm sorry about that deary!! Next time i will be sure say say hello as soon as you come in! you prolly wont read this anyway, but just incase you do you will understand... hehe

11:02 AM  
Blogger exile said...

yeah, and the way those doctors made up those other diseases liek cancer! peddle yoru snake oil somewhere else. my lumpy testicle and i are fine the way we are.

sorry your jaw is all dysfunctional.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Betty said...

hehehe

12:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home